The largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions equipment in the UK
Our Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship is ideally suited to those people who wish to pursue or develop a career in warehousing. It combines practical training with real on-the-job work experience in one of many varied job roles. You’ll spend time being trained by your employer and our qualified assessors on how to operate within a warehousing environment, learning about quality, warehousing, storage, dispatch processes and safety standards.
You will carry out a variety of warehousing activities including loading and unloading deliveries, moving & packaging stock alongside stock-taking in a warehouse environment.
- Excellent career progression- this is a great opportunity to seek new challenges and have broad exposure to different areas of the organisation
- Training and development opportunities- learn from specialised training providers whilst completing on the job training
Benefits- we offer a competitive apprenticeship salary package
- It is preferred that candidates will have achieved GCSE’s A*-C/4-9 in English and Math’s
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and Math’s will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and Math’s prior to taking the end-point assessment
- This apprenticeship gives to opportunity to earn various recognised qualifications within the logistics and supply chain industry to help kickstart your career.
- The key objective of this role is to optimise stock levels and accuracy. Work activities include dealing with a wide range of people and products, taking deliveries, checking for damaged/missing items, storing goods, moving stock by various methods, picking/packing orders, loading goods for dispatch, maintaining stock records and documentation, cleaning, updating stock information on computer systems, carrying out spot checks and audits. You will be taught how to safely use a range of equipment, machinery and vehicles, as relevant to their role and setting. This could include mechanical racking systems, materials handling equipment (MHE) or forklift trucks.
- Sometimes you will work on your own to resolve issues, other times you will be working in a team. Over time you will develop the skills and technical understanding to show colleagues how to streamline and improve processes within supply chain management and warehousing
Are you the right candidate?
- You can communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- You can work effectively within a team
- You can demonstrate integrity, credibility, positivity and honestly
- 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus