Management Accountant – Emissco
Emissco is a newly established business within the Klarius Group which has seen rapid growth in the last 12 months, supplying Aerosols and liquid products to numerous markets including automotive and retail. Reporting to the Klarius Group Financial Controller, the Emissco Management Accountant will be responsible for financial stewardship of the Emissco business.
The Key Responsibilities for this role include:
· Monthly reporting: delivery of monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and trading forecast in line with Group reporting timetable.
· Preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT/PAYE/Other.
· Providing business insight to the Emissco Team.
· Preparation and presentation of annual budgets.
· Administration and preparation of payroll.
· Contribution to adhoc projects as required.
The successful candidate would join a team of 6 staff.
The right candidate will possess the following:
· AAT or part qualified CIMA/ACCA.
· Manufacturing experience (essential).
· Excellent analytical and numerical abilities including in Excel
· Strong team skills
· Accuracy and an eye for detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
To apply for the position please click Apply Now below to email your CV along with a brief covering letter. If you don’t have a CV please say a bit more about your past work experience and how you fit our job brief. Please include your mobile phone number. We will get back to you within 48 hours.