The largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions equipment in the UK
Posted 4 months ago
Klarius Products Ltd is the largest manufacturer of aftermarket emissions components in the UK, based in Cheadle, Staffordshire. The business offers a range of over 11,000 premium components, available with next morning delivery in vast majority of the UK. Parts offered by Klarius include exhausts, catalytic converters (CATs), diesel particulate filters (DPFs), mountings and accessories – all of which are designed to match or exceed the application performance of the equivalent OE part.
At Klarius, we are looking for a candidate with strong
administration skills to support the purchasing department on a part time
basis. The hours of work will be 8am – 1pm, 5 days per week.
* Sending daily schedule to suppliers.
* To carry out data input support activities
* Raising and chasing purchase orders.
* Helping with the purchasing administration as required.
* Taking telephone calls
* Warehouse booking in queries- liaison with Goods In and
Finance and suppliers
* Checking GRNS any carry out any rectification of mis-delivery
* Develop and produce KPI information
The skills required for this role include:
* Strong Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems.
* Knowledge of import procedures
* Strong attention to detail and good communication skills